Backhaul / Fronthaul
The cellular industry has seen an explosive subscriber rate during the past several years, and this growth will continue to increase overall network traffic. Each carrier must have sufficient backhaul to meet the increasing data demand. Depending on where the data capacity is needed, and with the current densification (Small Cells) of the network you may not be able to use fiber as your intended backhaul. In a perfect world that would be the default choice, but you must provide the best alternative backhaul option available to that site. BroadbandSoHo can help install, and commission that best alternative solution to get your customers the data capacity they need.
We specialize in the installation, and commissioning of fiber service delivery products (Macro, and Small Cell sites).
- Service delivery ethernet switch installaton
- SDS commissioning / NOC ATP
- Fiber demarc extension to SDS
- SM / MM 1310/850nm testing
Today’s network densification may not allow direct fiber backhaul connectivity, but rest assured we can install the best wireless backhaul solution for your site.
- Licensed / Non-Licensed (Fiber/Ethernet) bands systems
- LOS / NLOS 5Ghz Small Cell Solutions
- LTE UE-Relay (In / Outband) Small Cell Solutions
- Site Fronthaul CPRI extension
- CPRI Interface Panel (Testing / Troubleshooting Panel)
- CPRI (CWDM) Mux Installation
- CWDM 16 Channel Testing / Drop Colored SFP wavelength testing
- NOC ATP (SNMP Test)